The Business Plan Package
To write your Business Plan you will receive support in the form of the following tools, training and coaching:
- Business Plan Template – download it below
This is a Word file with a pre-formatted business plan template that you can fill in with your information.
- Financials Template – download it below
This is an Excel file with spreadsheets for Products & Services, Sales Forecast, Cashflow Projection, and Owner's Drawings.
- Business Plan Instructions – a step by step approach
- Business Planning Workshop – the basics of writing a business plan
- Business Plan Review Meetings – coaching assistance to help develop your business plan
Prepare Your Business Plan Document
- Open the Business Plan Template document (that you just downloaded via the link above) and save it as a new document, re-name it as “your business name” - Business Plan.
- Open the Financials Template document (that you just downloaded via the link above) and save it as a new document, re-name it as “your business name” - Financials.
- These new documents will be your working documents and this is where you will be filling in information.
- Keep the Business Plan and Financials Templates in their original form. In the event you delete any areas in your new business plan and financial documents you can go back to the Business Plan and Financials Templates to recover information.
Understanding the Instruction Guide
The Instruction Guide has symbols and words that guide you as follows:
*Numbered 1 through 35 and found in this Instruction Guide and matched to the Business Plan for easy reference. Each step will provide information and actions. A check box is provided to check off completed areas as you progress.
*Provides valuable tips that will help you understand what is required for each part of the Business Plan.
*Prompts you to return to your Business Plan where you will find a matching step to insert paragraphs, complete charts, lists and financial statements.
You are now ready to begin entering information into your business plan!
Follow the steps beginning on the next page.